This king of fruits is known not only for its taste, but its health care benefits! In addition to being great for skin care, it also improves gastro health, enhancing your digestive system with its bioactive contents that eliminate indigestion and excess acidity. HeyHah chips undergo advanced Vacuum Frying (VF) where a small amount of rice bran oil is used to dehydrate the ingredients. Unlike conventional deep-fried chips, HeyHah chips are processed at just 80 Celsius so that our chips can retain the original plants' nutrients while giving the addictive crispy texture. Cholesterol-free, Gluten-free, 100 - percent Traceability (BRC-certified for food safety), No Added Sugar, Artificial Flavours, Colourings or Preservatives.
Mango, Rice Bran Oil.
Dietary Restrictions and Allergen
Please visit manufacturer's website for more information (contact us for details).
Natural, Halal, Sugar Free, Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly
Serving Size: 1 bag (40g)
Calories per serving: 170
Total Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 34g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 30g
BRC Global Standards for Food Safety Certification, Halal Certification
- All natural, no sugar or anything artificial added
- Process used is called vacuum frying. Involves a small amount of rice bran oil dehydrating at 60-80degrees, hence little oxidation happen. The ingredients still retain their appearance and taste, but the texture becomes crispy.
- 2% oil absorbed. Deep frying absorbs 15-30% oil. Trivia: This process was originally used by NASA to nourish their astronauts as it retains partial nutrients and has long shelf life for space expedition.
- 1% salt added to veggie series
- Food network: Vacuum-fried snacks, the next best thing you never ate
- Halal certified, gluten-free and vegan friendly
All orders will be shipped within 3 working days - an email will be sent to you once your order has been packed and shipped!
We use Aramex tracked shipping to delivery all orders. For more information and Covid-19 updates, please visit our Shipping Policy page.